Last Updated on February 9, 2023 by Lori Geurin
Have you ever played, Would You Rather? Would You Rather posts are popular with bloggers, but this is my first one. I thought it would be fun to try, and I hope you enjoy it! The questions are from a post I saw on zimbio.com. Keep reading for my answers to the health and fitness Would You Rather questions below. And join in the comment section by sharing your answers if you want to play along.
But before we get into the questions I thought you might be interested in a great offer from Find Your Trainer (FYT) for Two Weeks of Personal Training for Free! Your certified trainer personalizes each workout for your goals, body, lifestyle, location, and equipment. Best of all, you can work out anywhere you want – at home, outside, or at the gym.
Get the FREE Intermittent Fasting Ebook
- Would Your Rather Health And Fitness Questions
- 1. Would you rather do 100 pushups or 300 situps?
- 2. Would you rather eat only broccoli or spinach with every meal?
- 3. Would you rather complete a workout without drinking water or without eating food all day?
- 4. Would you rather never sweat during a workout or never feel sore after a workout?
- 5. Would you rather have strong arms and weak legs or strong legs and weak arms?
- 6. Would you rather have an insanely mean personal trainer and have immediate results or a super sweet personal trainer and see results after a few months?
- 7. Would you rather eat whatever you want and be forced to exercise every day or have a strict diet but never have to exercise?
- 8. Would you rather work out in a nudist gym or take a class next to someone with bad B.O.?
- 9. Would you rather give up cheese or chocolate forever?
- 10. Would you rather eat pizza for breakfast every morning or eat pancakes for dinner every night?
- Ideas for Fitness Fun
- What To Search for on Youtube
- What are some good fitness questions?
- Summary – Would You Rather Health Questions
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
Would Your Rather Health And Fitness Questions
1. Would you rather do 100 pushups or 300 situps?
I’d rather do the situps. It might take me a couple of days but there weren’t any stipulations about the time frame. *wink*
Related: 12 Workout Safety Tips To Prevent Injury And Get Healthy
Check out these 15 fitness gifts for guys!
2. Would you rather eat only broccoli or spinach with every meal?
Even though I love spinach (especially in smoothies), I would have to go with broccoli. Broccoli with grass-fed butter and cheese is one of my favorite dishes!
Here’s a fun would you rather workout that’s fun to do with your kids.
Get the FREE 30-Day Social Media Detox!
3. Would you rather complete a workout without drinking water or without eating food all day?
Definitely without eating food all day. I love intermittent fasting and have worked out while fasting plenty. (Not bragging at all, just saying) But exercising without water sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me.
Related: How Intermittent Fasting Cured My Hypoglycemia
4. Would you rather never sweat during a workout or never feel sore after a workout?
I would say never feel sore after a workout because you can take a shower and clean the sweat off, but the soreness can last for a few days.
Get the FREE Low-Carb Grocery List
5. Would you rather have strong arms and weak legs or strong legs and weak arms?
I would rather have strong arms and legs. But since that wasn’t one of the choices, I’ll say strong legs and weak arms. My legs have always been stronger than my arms, and I’m okay with that…except when I’m doing pushups.
6. Would you rather have an insanely mean personal trainer and have immediate results or a super sweet personal trainer and see results after a few months?
How ‘insanely mean’ are we talking about? ha Even though I prefer kind people I think I’d rather suck it up with a mean trainer and get immediate results. Maybe? Still not a hundred percent on this one?
Want more? Check out 30 Fun, Interesting and Quirky Things To Tell People About Yourself + FREE PDF!
7. Would you rather eat whatever you want and be forced to exercise every day or have a strict diet but never have to exercise?
Definitely eat whatever I want and have to exercise every day. I’m assuming I can choose my form of exercise? If so, I’m good with that because I like moving my body. Just not into dietary restrictions. At all.
Related: 20 Reasons To Try A Kettlebell Workout
8. Would you rather work out in a nudist gym or take a class next to someone with bad B.O.?
Umm, neither is too appealing, but I’ll settle for the body odor option in this case. *nervous laughter*
9. Would you rather give up cheese or chocolate forever?
Uh, neither! But, to be a compliant participant, I’ll go with chocolate because so many of my favorite dishes have cheese in them. Pizza, cheesecake, lasagna, let me count the ways…
Here are 100+ fitness motivation quotes to inspire you.
10. Would you rather eat pizza for breakfast every morning or eat pancakes for dinner every night?
This was easy for me because pizza is one of my favorite foods. Not something I eat often, but definitely something I enjoy greatly when I do eat it. So, pizza in the morning, baby! Although that doesn’t fit my fasting plan… for the sake of this quiz. We all have to make sacrifices sometimes.
Check out these 10 ways to make a healthier pizza.
Ideas for Fitness Fun
When it comes to staying healthy, there are all sorts of ways that you can enjoy yourself while getting in a good workout. If you’re looking for some fitness fun this summer, here are just a few ideas to get you started!
If you love the outdoors, try out hiking or kayaking. Hiking is a great way to spend time in nature while getting some exercise, and kayaking can be a fun challenge as you navigate your way through the water.
If you prefer indoor activities, try something like yoga or dance classes. Both of these options are great for building strength and flexibility while also being enjoyable and social.
Of course, there’s always the option of simply hitting up your local gym or fitness studio for a traditional workout. Whether you prefer high-intensity cardio, strength training, or a combination of both, there are plenty of resources available to help you stay active and fit.
No matter what type of fitness fun you’re looking for, remember that it’s important to find a balance between working out and taking care of yourself. So make sure that you’re listening to your body and giving it the rest and recovery it needs, as well as incorporating plenty of fun into your fitness routine!
What To Search for on Youtube
If you want to play other would you rather games, you can do a simple YouTube search for “would you rather” health and fitness games. There are a ton of different choices, and it can be a lot of fun to play these with friends or family members.
RELATED: 11 Steps To Lose Weight Easily: Staying Motivated And Maintaining Your Diet
What are some good fitness questions?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as everyone’s fitness goals and needs are different. That being said, some general questions can help you determine what exercise routine is best for you. Some important factors to consider when deciding on the best type of workout include your current level of physical fitness, your overall health, your exercise preferences, and what specific fitness goals you hope to achieve.
One of the most important questions to ask about fitness is whether you want to focus on building strength or improving cardiovascular health. For example, if you are mostly sedentary and looking for a workout routine that will help you get in shape, feel more energized, and improve your overall health, you might want to start by focusing on low-impact cardio workouts using a lot of large muscle groups. On the other hand, if you are already fairly active and looking to build more muscle or get stronger, you might be better suited for strength training programs that incorporate weight lifting.
Another important factor to consider is your overall health and fitness level. If you have any preexisting medical conditions or injuries, it is important to work with a qualified personal trainer or health professional who can help you develop a fitness plan that will be safe and effective for your unique situation. Similarly, if you are starting out on your fitness journey and want to make sure you are doing things safely, consulting with a professional who can provide guidance and advice can be helpful.
Finally, it is important to consider what fitness goals you hope to achieve. Are you looking for general health and fitness improvements, or do you have more specific goals in mind? For example, if your goal is to increase muscle mass or lose weight, you will likely need to change your diet and workout routine.
Summary – Would You Rather Health Questions
I had so much fun with this! A few of my answers surprised me, but mostly not. Doing this was a good reminder to have fun while pursuing a healthy life.
Even though you’re out there pursuing important health and wellness goals, it’s crucial to keep things in perspective doing things you enjoy.
I’d love to hear your thoughts below. How would you answer some of the Would You Rather questions? Share below in the comments.
I hope you had fun with this! X, Lori
And, if you enjoyed this, you’ll want to check out:
- Best Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms And Foot Pain
- OMAD Health Benefits And Precautions
- 27 Fun Facts About Me Including My Most Embarrassing Moment
- 100 Low-Cost Hobbies That Will Pique Your Curiosity
- Sweet Potato Chili Recipe To Make Your Heart Happy
- Top 20 Healthiest Fruits You Can Eat
- How To Improve Your Life With A Fall Capsule Wardrobe
- Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks For You
14 thoughts on “Would You Rather Fitness Questions”
I love reading your blog!
Aww, thank you, Lovely! That’s so kind of you to say! XO
This is such a fun post! I can’t think of something I wouldn’t do in favor of working out in a nudist gym. Lol.
Thanks, Christa! Yes, these were my exact thoughts when I read that question. Lol.
n.9 Well I can’t live without chocolate but I also love vegan cheese even if it’s not a real cheese, is it?
n.10 pizza for breakfast is impossible for me, but pancakes at dinner sound great lol
I love this, Marina! Chocolate IS pretty great but I think vegan cheese should count as real cheese. And, as much as I love pizza, pancakes for dinner yummy too.
This is such a fun game! I agree with you on most of these, except for I don’t think I can go a whole day with no food without getting a headache and some major hangry feelings.
Thanks, Jordan! I used to be the same way. Thanks for sharing!
Great insight! I think for the question of #4 – it would be nice to never sweat because I might be odd that I like feeling a little sore after working out, feels good to know I worked hard!
Hi, Sharon! Thank you! I totally get that. Feeling the results of your workout can be motivating.
How fun! I might have to do this at some point. I do know I’d rather have the pizza.
Thanks, Amber! Pizza is pretty great, isn’t it?!
4. Never sore
5. Strong legs and weak arms
6. Mean trainer
7. Strict diet
9. Give up cheese
10. Eat pizza -no brainer! Haha.
I love this so much, Ashley!!! Thanks for sharing all of your answers to the quiz! I hope you had fun with it. lol