Last Updated on November 19, 2022 by Lori Geurin
Let’s not beat around the bush. As some of you may know, I’m a health coach and intermittent fasting lover. I help people like you create healthy habits that are easy to do, affordable, and long-lasting.
Today, I’ll share three reasons you should try intermittent fasting (IF).
More importantly, today I’ll be helping you make a solid decision of whether you want to simplify your life, have more energy, lose body fat, and reduce cravings or… spend your time trying to count calories, macros or points, or working out for an hour a day…and feeling frustrated. 🙂
The thing is, intermittent fasting is NOT suitable for everyone. That’s the truth.
I know of so many people who were only slightly interested in fasting and wanted to lose weight or have more energy… but they never got anywhere because they did not dig deep enough to truly understand why clean fasting or eating healthy food (in their eating window) is so important.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
10 Reasons Why You Should Try Intermittent Fasting
After talking to dozens of my most successful clients, I’ve distilled the three main reasons why anyone would want to lose weight, prevent disease, and simplify their lives. And it’s not what you imagine!
Here are the top 3 reasons I’ve discovered:
- Get healthy so that I can be more involved with my family/children/friends
- Feel less stress and more peace
- Live a long, healthy life
What about you? Do any of these reasons resonate with you?
I want you to get clear on your reason(s) behind why you want to lose weight or get healthy. Let’s not talk about superficial reasons. I want you to dig deep to truly figure out why you want to be physically and mentally healthy.
You may realize at the end of the day that fasting isn’t for you, and that’s okay. But if you realize that fasting may be something you are interested in, I’m here to walk this journey with you!
If you’re still unsure if IF is right for you, consider the following benefits…
Get the FREE Intermittent Fasting Ebook!
7 Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
Here are seven more reasons to give IF a try!
- Weight loss and belly fat loss[*]
- Reduced cholesterol[*]
- May help prevent neurodegenerative disease[*]
- Cellular repair[*]
- Increases levels of human growth hormone (HGH)[*]
- Lowers risk of type 2 diabetes[*]
- Reduced inflammation[*]
- 10 Benefits of a Minimalist Wardrobe: Unlock Wellness Through Simplicity
- How to Boost Your Self-Confidence: A Comprehensive Guide
- How To Unlock Your True Potential and Boost Your Life: A Guide to Becoming Your Best Self
- Twenty 30-Day Challenge Ideas To Improve Your Life
- How To Be More Confident: 15 Surprising Habits of Confident People
Printable Intermittent Fasting Tracker
Weight loss is a significant concern for many, particularly women starting families or working full-time. Fasting may help you lose weight without feeling hungry or restricted. The key, however, is to use the most effective strategies! This is where a fasting tracker comes in handy.
Here are some of the advantages of using an IF tracker:
- It helps you develop healthy habits so you can see results
- Keeps track of your progress so you can learn what works best for YOU
- Keeps you organized
- It keeps you going when you’re tempted to give up
To get the most out of your fasting lifestyle, we created a simple printable intermittent fasting tracker. Check out the tracker in our Thrive Berry Etsy shop by clicking on the image below.
Final Thoughts: Why IF May Be a Great Choice For You
So let me know… what’s your personal WHY for wanting to simplify your life, lose weight, or prevent disease?
Why are YOU interested in intermittent fasting? Why would YOU like to achieve less stress and cravings and feel more at peace?
I genuinely don’t think it’s a coincidence that you’re here. xx, Lori
Share your thoughts about intermittent fasting below!