Last Updated on July 1, 2022 by Lori Geurin
Toxins are a very real problem in our everyday lives. Continual exposure to these harmful compounds can have a negative impact on your health. In addition, they can cause an array of symptoms including aching pains, digestive problems, chronic fatigue, allergies, depression, skin issues, migraines, and disease. It’s important to understand what you are dealing with and to how to rid your body of these toxins. Below are natural ways to detoxify your body daily.
Where Do Toxins Come From?
Examples of toxins include:
- air pollution
- pesticides in our food
- Mercury fillings in our teeth
- negative thinking patterns
- beauty products, such as nail polish and makeup
- personal care products
- second-hand cigarette smoke
- tap water
- chemicals such as preservatives and artificial colors in processed foods
Many people think detoxing is difficult or time-consuming. Even so, that doesn’t need to be the case.
I prefer to view detoxification as an ongoing way of life instead of something you only do once or twice a year. In fact, there are many natural ways to cleanse your body from the bad stuff every single day.
Daily Detoxification And Cleansing Your Body The Simple, Natural Way
- Rest your organs through regular intermittent fasting.
- Drink water with lemon.
- Get more exercise and sweat out the toxins.
- Get a deep tissue massage or use a foam roller for self-massage.
- Drink green tea.
- Sweat in a sauna like a far-infrared, portable sauna.
- Avoid environmental toxins, like EMFs.
- Take (and eat) probiotics because they replenish your gut with good bacteria that can kill the toxic and harmful bad bacteria.
- Oil pulling
- Eat more superfoods. These include carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, oranges, apples, salmon, broccoli, nuts and seeds, beets, watermelon, pumpkin, garlic, and cauliflower.
- Eat more fiber.
- Focus on the positive.
- Dry brush your skin.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables because they are full of fiber and antioxidants which cleanse your body.
- Hydrotherapy – First, take a very hot shower for 3 to 5 minutes; then follow that with a blast of cold water for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Eliminate simple carbohydrates, including white flour.
- Cut out refined sugar.
- Use natural home remedies (when possible) as opposed to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Take several slow, deep cleansing breaths, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Take vitamin C since it helps your body produce glutathione, a natural detoxifier.
- Get adequate sleep.
Detox Organics To Get Rid Of Toxins
Another excellent option to eliminate toxins is Detox Organics. Each scoop provides an amazing 10 pounds of fruits and vegetables and:
- is 100% organic
- boosts your immune system
- reduces inflammation
- boosts energy
- supports digestion
- alkalizes your body
- promotes fat loss
- eliminates tummy bloat
Don’t miss the yummy recipe for Flourless Chocolate Detox Cupcakes above!
If you’d like to purchase Detox Organics, please follow this link: Detox Organics supplement
Be sure to use my coupon code for an extra 15% off at checkout: HEALTHY LIFE
What is your favorite way to detox?
Leave your comments below! I love hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this, you’ll want to check out:
- 5 Simple Strategies To Detox Naturally
- 5 Easy Ways to Detox
- Delicious Detox Vegetable Soup: The Ultimate Comfort Food!
- 5 Essential Reasons To Detox