Wishing for a more restful night’s sleep? Find out how relaxing sleep music can help you fall asleep faster and enjoy a more peaceful slumber tonight.
If you’re wondering what to do when you can’t sleep you’re not alone. Insomnia affects nearly 60 million Americans a year. 60 million.
Insomnia or just the occasional bad night’s sleep can affect your quality of life and even put your health at risk. But embracing good sleep hygiene and practicing healthy habits can help you sleep better naturally.
There are many natural sleeping remedies, but listening to calming music always helps me relax and unwind, especially on those nights when my mind is racing and I’m thinking about all the things I need to get done.
Know what I mean?
- Relaxing Sleep Music To Help You Sleep Better Tonight
- 1. Relaxing Zen Music With Water Sounds
- 2. Calming Mountain Stream CD
- 3. Tim Janis Relaxation CD
- 4. Beautiful Piano Music
- 5. Relaxing Nature Sounds 4-CD set
- 6. Calming Ocean Waves CD
- 7. Calming Guitar CD
- 8. Insomnia Relief “The Blue Forest”
- 9. The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe 2-CD set
- 10. Calming Rain CD
- Which Music Is Best For Sleeping?
- Does Sleep Music Really Work?
- What Sounds Make You Go To Sleep?
- Why Do I Need Music To Fall Asleep?
- Summary: Relaxing Music for Sleep
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
Relaxing Sleep Music To Help You Sleep Better Tonight
If you couldn’t sleep last night, consider trying one of these 10 relaxing sleep music CDs or free YouTube sleep videos.
This free YouTube video includes over 3 hours of tranquil water melodies to put you into a deep sleep.
2. Calming Mountain Stream CD
If babbling brooks send you into a deep sleep, you might love this.
3. Tim Janis Relaxation CD
Peaceful instrumental music.
Another free YouTube video with close to an hour of peaceful piano tunes. Love this!
5. Relaxing Nature Sounds 4-CD set
This one has over 3 hours of nature recordings plus 1 hour of music in premium packaging (which makes it perfect for gifting someone else). Plus, they donate a portion of every purchase to Lucy’s Love Bus, a non-profit that offers free music therapy to pediatric cancer patients.
6. Calming Ocean Waves CD
My favorite nature sound, and if you’re a beach-lover it might be yours too.
7. Calming Guitar CD
This relaxing guitar music is created for sleep, from Ryan Judd, a Board Certified Music Therapist.
With over 9 hours of relaxing sounds, this free YouTube video is worth a listen. It incorporates binaural beats and ASMR triggers.
Nearly 2 hours of music – perfect for anyone who loves music. This one has some of the most popular classical pieces, including Canon in D and Fur Elise.
10. Calming Rain CD
If you love the soothing sounds of rain then this one is for you.
- Lectin Food List: Is a Lectin-Free Diet Good for You?
- A List Of 50 Little Pleasures That Fill Your Life With Joy
- Recipes for Healthy Snacks for Women: Enjoy These Tasty and Nutritious Options!
- 16/8 Intermittent Fasting: How to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight
- Losing Weight With Insulin Resistance: A Guide for Beginners
Which Music Is Best For Sleeping?
If you’re looking for the perfect music for sleeping then think about what makes you feel relaxed because that’s what’s going to bring you to the edge of sleep, then eventually drift off to dreamland.
Does Sleep Music Really Work?
Yes, according to music and sleep research, listening to soothing music can help you fall asleep faster and improve sleep quality.
What Sounds Make You Go To Sleep?
Soothing sounds and music can help you forget the cares of the day and drift off into a deep sleep. Maybe you enjoy listening to relaxing nature sounds. If so, you’re not alone because many people find listening to the sounds of nature to be quite calming. Soothing nature sounds include:
- a babbling brook
- ocean waves crashing on the shore
- birds singing
- crickets chirping
- an own hooting
- a crackling fire
- rustling leaves
Which one’s your favorite?
Why Do I Need Music To Fall Asleep?
Well, technically, you don’t. But if you’re wondering how to sleep better naturally and reading this post then you may be at least a little curious about listening to relaxing music to induce sleep.
So if you’re tired of losing sleep maybe you’d like to try and see if it helps.
MORE SLEEPING TIPS:
- How To Sleep Better With Chronic Back Pain
- 16 Quick Tips To Help You Sleep Better Tonight
- How To Sleep Better With Lyme Disease
Summary: Relaxing Music for Sleep
Many people deal with sleeplessness – whether it’s having an occasional bad night’s sleep or struggling with ongoing insomnia. Practicing healthy sleep hygiene can help you develop nightly habits that are more conducive to a good night’s sleep.
Listening to relaxing sleep music at bedtime is a powerful tool you can try to help you fall asleep faster and rest more soundly.
Does listening to music help you fall asleep? Any other natural sleep tips to share?