Hey there, friends. I hope you had a very Happy New Year! Each year it amazes me how quickly time goes by, and as the years move on life seems to go faster and faster. The New Year is a great time for reflecting on the events and memories of the year before. And this year was no exception.
- A Year Of Growth
- Our Top 10 Health Articles For 2017
- 1. 8 Reasons To Start Oil Pulling For Better Health
- 2. How To Do Oil Pulling For Better Health
- 3. The Signs And Symptoms Of Lyme Disease
- 4. 22 Amazing Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5. Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks
- 6. 81 Uses For Coconut Oil
- 7. Why Do People With Lyme Disease Not Catch Colds And The Flu?
- 8. The Quick Guide To Intermittent Fasting
- 9. 7 Tips For Coping With Chronic Illness
- 10. 16 Vital Facts About Lyme Disease: A National Epidemic
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
A Year Of Growth
Wonderful times with family and friends, travel, new experiences and sad times too – 2017 was definitely a year of change and growth for me. I learned so many things about myself that I didn’t realize before.
How was your year? Did you learn anything new about yourself?
A Heart Full Of Gratitude
When I was reflecting back I was overcome with gratitude to all my awesome readers – that’s you! This site has been a passion project for me the past couple of years and it has seen amazing growth. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to get to know many of you.
I appreciate all the comments, emails and connecting with you on social media; together, these things have brought us closer. So, if you haven’t reached out yet, please do. I want to know you better!
Open To New Ideas
And if you have ideas for topics you’d like us to cover, by all means, send them my way. I want to meet your needs and, the research nerd that I am, I revel in discovering new topics and sharing my findings and experiences with you.
As you may have noticed, I recently released my first book on Amazon. But, most importantly, I couldn’t have done this without you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouragement, readership, and support this past year.
You are the reason I do all of this! It brings me so much joy to have this opportunity.
You can check it out by clicking on the following link: Get Incredible Results With Intermittent Fasting: Burn Fat, Lose Weight, Be Healthy
So, as we say goodbye to 2017 and welcome in 2018 I’d like to share some of our most-read health articles from the site. If you missed one before you can follow the linked articles below.
Without further ado:
Our Top 10 Health Articles For 2017
Thanks for reading and have a year full of blessings!
What were your favorite health articles? Do you have any questions for me? How can I serve you better this next year?
Please share your comments below. I love hearing from you and will reply to your comments.
If you liked this, be sure to check out:
- 3 Ways To Prepare Yourself For A Medical Emergency
- Working Out For Single Parents: How To Find The Time And Energy
- Intermittent Fasting Nutrition: What To Eat For Maximum Results
- Most Popular Health Posts Of 2018
- Tablift Hands-Free Tablet Stand Review And Giveaway
- Why You Should Use Free Prescription Discount Cards