Last Updated on January 31, 2021 by Lori Geurin
Do you ever get tired of the meal prepping, shopping, and planning that goes into eating healthy? If so you’re not alone. Sometimes you simply want something quick and easy that won’t compromise your wellness lifestyle. Nutrition For Longevity Ready Made Meals were designed for this purpose! They take the guesswork out of eating nutritiously balanced meals.
N4L sent me a box of 3 days worth of delicious meals to try. Each day included a fresh salad for lunch and a pescatarian dinner.
And, best of all, there was no food prep or cooking involved because all of the meals are delivered ready to eat or heat and serve. Perfect!
Nutrition For Longevity Review
Dr. Valter Longo spent years researching longevity in The Blue Zones. As a result of his research, he wrote The Longevity Diet. Maybe you’ve read it? I did when I was looking into his Fasting Mimicking Diet and thought it was super interesting.
The meals in this plan are designed by Registered Dietitians and in-house Chefs using the same nutrition and macros inspired by The Longevity Diet.
All of the meals are packaged in phthalate and BPA-free recyclable trays.
When I unpacked the meals to put them away in my fridge I noticed that they were cold and fresh. I loved being able to stack the labeled meals so I could see what was in each container by reading the side of the package without having to pick them up one by one.
And the really cool part is that N4L uses organic farming to grow non-GMO fresh produce. According to their website, they deliver meals to the consumer in “less than 48 hours from harvest.”
Their farm implements both ancient and modern practices – like no-till farming and composting – to support our environment.
Want our FREE fasting download that’ll show you Why Fasting Is Easier Than Dieting? Simply click the link below.
How Nutrition For Longevity Works
N4L makes things easy. You simply choose your meal plan then they deliver your meals to you ready to eat.
You can select your meals based on a variety of factors, including:
- your calorie goals
- whether you want vegan or pescatarian
- which meals you want, i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- how many servings of each meal you’d like
Then you choose your preferred delivery day.
There’s no long-term commitment and you can cancel at any time.
What’s Included In N4L Meal Plans
You can choose the plant-based or pescatarian meal plan. I chose the pescatarian.
Here’s what you can expect from N4L meals:
- 10 servings of fruits and vegetables each day
- 25+ grams of fiber daily
- the option of 3 or 5 days of meals – ready to eat or heat and serve!
- fresh, nutritious meals
- shipping materials and packing that are eco-friendly
- no meal prepping required!
- 100% organically grown food
- meals that are free of gluten, dairy, eggs, and peanuts which makes them a great option for anyone with food allergies or dietary restrictions
N4L 3-Day Meals And Cost
My order came with 4 meals per day – 2 servings each of lunch and dinner for 3 days. The cost for this package is $173.00. While this may seem high to some when you consider the high-quality nutrition you’re getting and the fact that there’s no food prep involved (other than heating up the dinner) I think $14/meal is reasonable.
4 meals per day x 3 days = 12 meals
$173 total cost / 12 meals = $14 /meal
Each serving was generous and satisfying. They included 2 servings each of the following meals:
Lunch: Okinawa Cold Somen Noodle Salad with N4L Tangy Miso Dressing
Dinner: Okinawa Teriyaki Glazed Vegetables with Haddock
- Delicious One Pot Recipe For Beef Burrito Skillet – Quick And Easy
- How I Lost Over 6 Pounds In A Month Eating My Favorite Foods Without Exercise
- 20 Benefits Of Kettlebell Workouts And How To Do Kettlebell Swings
- 100+ Fitness Motivation Quotes That Will Inspire You To Work Out
- 10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas To Kick Off Your Morning
Lunch: Nicoyan Forbidden Black Rice Bowl with N4L Ginger Tamari Dressing
Dinner: Nicoyan Paella with Shrimp
Lunch: Loma Linda Quinoa Cranberry Salad with N4L Cranberry Dressing
Dinner: Calabrian Salmon with Quinoa and Oven Roasted Root Vegetables
*There was a letter enclosed in the box saying they substituted shrimp for the salmon because they were out of salmon.
I was happy to discover that they included this bottle of Premium Extra Virgin Centurian Olive Oil in my delivery.
PIN ME, PLEASE!
Summary – Nutrition For Longevity Review
If you’re looking for a healthy meal delivery service that doesn’t require meal prepping you may want to consider N4L. Their focus on nutritionally dense food is impressive. And the farm-to-table meals are based on Dr. Longo’s decades-long research on longevity and healthy living.
I also love their commitment to sustainable farming, the use of pure ingredients, and their devotion to transforming fast food.
I enjoyed some of the meals more than others based on my personal preferences. It was a lot of fun trying out some new dishes and the best part was not having to shop, meal prep, or cook anything! One of my favorites was the Okinawa Teriyaki Glazed Vegetables with Haddock.
I’m grateful for the opportunity to try these delicious meals! Meal delivery services like these make living a healthy life more attainable and fun.
Have you tried N4L or other healthy meal delivery service? Share your experience below!
If you liked this you’re going to love:
- Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks For You
- I Tried Beyoncé’s Meal Plan. Here Is What Happened.
- 717 Best Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Right Now: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals To Simplify Your Dinner Time
- How To Grow Sprouts At Home Even If You Don’t Have A Green Thumb
- Top 20 Healthiest Fruits You Can Eat
- 15 Easy Overnight Oats Recipes For A Healthy Morning
- 10 Habits To Help You Live Longer: Boost Longevity
- 9 Surprising Benefits Of Lemon Water
- 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Garlic