Last Updated on January 28, 2023 by Lori Geurin
I’m thankful for each one of you and the special connections many of us have made through this blog and social media this past year. You mean the world to me and I appreciate each one of you tremendously!
You’ve heard me say it before and I’ll say it again: If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t be here doing what I’m doing.
Or, in the words of Bryan Adams…Everything I do, I do it for you.
Cheesy, I know. But I love you guys and I’m so grateful for you.
LoriGeurin.com has grown its reach in leaps and bounds this year and it never would have happened without you.
So, from little ole’ me to you – THANK YOU for your:
- readership of the blog and newsletters
- interest in my intermittent fasting book
- engagement via social media
- honesty and transparency
- blog post comments and questions
- and simply being you, amazing you!
So without further ado, let’s look at some of the posts you liked most from 2018.
- 10 Most Popular Health Posts From 2018
- 1. 8 Reasons To Start Oil Pulling For Better Health
- 2. How To Do Oil Pulling For Better Health
- 3. The Signs And Symptoms Of Lyme Disease
- 4. 22 Amazing Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5. How Intermittent Fasting Cured My Hypoglycemia
- 6. Intermittent Fasting 101: Everything You Need To Know
- 7. Keto Diet Basics: What To Eat And What Not To Eat
- 8. Nine Impressive Health Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting
- 9. How To Lose Weight Faster: 18 Proven Weight Loss Tips
- 10. 8 Ways To Improve Your Communication Skills
- Summary – Health and Wellness Blog Topics
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
10 Most Popular Health Posts From 2018
Summary – Health and Wellness Blog Topics
I hope you enjoyed checking out this list of articles that were widely read and shared from the blog in 2018. Thanks again for an awesome 2018! We’re looking forward to an even more amazing year ahead!
Blessings and good health to you and yours,