Last Updated on June 13, 2022 by Lori Geurin
One of my favorite things about working in the wellness industry is having the honor of working with other women who are pursuing a healthy life. Learning from other experts in the field is something I genuinely love to do. Especially when it comes to fellow Female Fasting Experts.
As you may already know if you’ve been on the blog for a while, my journey back to health began several years ago with untreated chronic Lyme disease. I went from being a healthy, young mom to 4, wife, and teacher to bedridden, debilitated, in chronic pain, and barely able to walk.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
Get our FREE Intermittent Fasting eBook
I’ve fully embraced fasting and plan to continue it for the rest of my life because of all of the benefits I’ve experienced. I love sharing about it because I know that it’s a proven practice helping so many people just like it’s helped me.
Intermittent Fasting Summit
You can watch my interview, which is part of an 11-Day Virtual Series ‘Fasting for Freedom: Overthrow traditional eating patterns to ignite your life’ that starts Monday, March 2nd.
- 10 Benefits of a Minimalist Wardrobe: Unlock Wellness Through Simplicity
- How to Boost Your Self-Confidence: A Comprehensive Guide
- How To Unlock Your True Potential and Boost Your Life: A Guide to Becoming Your Best Self
- Twenty 30-Day Challenge Ideas To Improve Your Life
- How To Be More Confident: 15 Surprising Habits of Confident People
I can’t wait for you to be a part of this incredible fasting summit! One little golden nugget you pick up can change your health forever.
Female Fasting Experts
You get totally free access to 20+ Expert interviews revealing the top benefits to fasting on a regular basis.
Some of the other intermittent fasting experts include:
- Gin Stephens, author of Delay, Don’t Deny
- Chantel Ray of the Chantel Ray Way
- Megan Ramos, Program Director of the Fasting Method Program, with Dr. Jason Fung
- Dr. Keesha Ewers, Autoimmune Disease expert
- Dr. Felice Gersh, Double Board Certified OBGYN and Integrative Medicine Physician
- Dy Ann Parham, Fasting Coach
Why not make 2020 your year!! ==> ACCESS: REGISTER Now!
Fasting Summit Highlights
Here are a few topics my friend Susannah Juteau, MSc, RD is highlighting on her series:
- Healing your gut and why that’s so important for practically every health issue out there
- Regulating all your hormones (think of fertility, menopause, hyperthyroid, etc)
- Achieving body freedom and letting go of the dieting mindset (love that!)
- Improving productivity, mood, inflammation, being in tune with your spirituality and so much more!
Susannah is a registered dietitian. With intermittent fasting, she was able to get off her headache meds in 8 weeks (after being on them for 5 years post brain surgery!) AND she returned to her normal body weight and has maintained that weight with ease.
You don’t want to miss this series. Especially our interview where we talk about relieving symptoms with fasting. It’s perfect for the New Year.
*Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
Have you tried intermittent fasting? Have you registered for the Fasting For Freedom Summit yet?
Leave your comments below. I love hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this, you’re gonna love…
- How Intermittent Fasting Cured My Hypoglycemia
- Intermittent Fasting: The Effortless Way To Lose Weight
- 9 Health Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting