Do you want to feel healthier and have more energy? Eating high-protein snacks is a great place to start! Here are 20 quick and healthy high-protein snack recipes that will give you the boost you need.
Protein is important for so many reasons. Including plenty of protein in your diet is beneficial for weight loss and metabolism. That’s not all though. Here are a few more of the proven health benefits of eating protein-rich foods. Eating protein:
- decreases the risk of osteoporosis and fractures (*)
- lowers blood pressure (*)
- doesn’t harm the kidneys in people with healthy kidneys (*)
- reduces muscle loss associated with aging (*)
- speeds up recovery time after an injury (*)
- assists with maintaining weight loss (*)
- boosts metabolism and fat burning (*)
- reduces late-night snacking and cravings (*)
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
- High Protein Snacks Video
- 20 Healthy High Protein Snack Recipes
- 1. No Bake Energy Balls from Build Your Bite
- 2. High Protein Black Bean Lime Dip from Hurry The Food Up
- 3. Apple Tuna Bites from Eat Drink Love
- 4. Hard Boiled Egg And Avocado Bowl from Eating Bird Food
- 5. 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Bars from Sammi Brondo Nutrition
- 6. Almond Butter Protein Overnight Oats from Simply Quinoa
- 7. Classic Hummus from Gimme Some Oven
- 8. Vanilla Protein Balls With Chia Seeds from The Honour System
- 9. Chipotle Lime Edamame from Dizzy Busy & Hungry
- 10. Clean Eating Lettuce Wraps With Chicken And Avocado from Dear Crissy
- 11. Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Smoothie from Fit Foodie Finds
- 12. No-Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars from The Big Man’s World
- 13. Roasted Chickpeas from Vegan Heaven
- 14. Healthier Deviled Eggs from Live Eat Learn
- 15. Low-Carb Vegan Protein Crackers from May I Have That Recipe
- 16. Healthy Egg And Veggie Muffins from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- 17. Low-Carb Granola from Sugar Free Londoner
- 18. Sea Salt Cashew Butter Chocolate Protein Bars from Ambitious Kitchen
- 19. Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Bars from The Girl On Bloor
- 20. Peanut Butter & Jam Cookies from Sweet Peas And Saffron
- Final Thoughts About High In Protein Snacks
You’ll want to keep your snacks fresh and easy to grab. These BPA-free storage containers with lids make storing your healthy snacks a breeze.
Simply click on the links below to get to each of the delectable high-protein snack recipes in this collection. You’ll discover 20 high-protein dishes, including healthy snacks that are low in carbohydrates, fat, vegan, bodybuilding-friendly, and ideal for taking with you.
There are a plethora of sweet and salty munchies to enjoy, so your taste buds will be happy. So whether you’re in the mood for dessert-like yummy protein balls, delectable dips, or hearty snacks that might serve as a meal, it’s all here, so dig in!
High Protein Snacks Video
Check out this quick video for more delicious snacks that will help keep you energized.
20 Healthy High Protein Snack Recipes
Are you looking for a way to be healthy and lose weight? If so, you’re in luck. These 20 high-protein snack recipes are perfect for women and moms who want to be healthy and lose weight. They’re quick and easy to make, and they’ll help keep you satisfied until your next meal. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
1. No Bake Energy Balls from Build Your Bite
*My personal favorite. My family and I love these and I make a batch each week! I add 1/4 cup chia seeds for even more protein and fiber.
Get my simple weekly meal planner + access to my entire resource library!
2. High Protein Black Bean Lime Dip from Hurry The Food Up
If you’ve never tried black bean dip, this is the perfect one to try!
3. Apple Tuna Bites from Eat Drink Love
Simple, healthy, and delicious. What’s not to love?!
4. Hard Boiled Egg And Avocado Bowl from Eating Bird Food
Hard-boiled eggs are a classic snack. I love making a dozen at a time in my Instant Pot.
5. 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Bars from Sammi Brondo Nutrition
My favorite recipes are the ones with a small number of ingredients. These bars can’t be beaten for their delicious combination of bananas and peanut butter.
6. Almond Butter Protein Overnight Oats from Simply Quinoa
Get your overnight oats game on with this fantastic recipe!
For more ideas with oats, check out these 15 Easy Overnight Oats Recipes For A Healthy Morning.
7. Classic Hummus from Gimme Some Oven
Hummus is so delicious that I wrote this little Hummus Haiku just for you…
I really love hummus,
I could eat it all day long.
It’s so delicious and nutritious!
8. Vanilla Protein Balls With Chia Seeds from The Honour System
I’m making these today! Love how quick and easy they are to mix up in a jiffy.
9. Chipotle Lime Edamame from Dizzy Busy & Hungry
If you can figure out how to pronounce edamame, could you please let me know? But, seriously, have a look at these beauties!
If you liked this, you’ll love:
- 20 Healthy And Easy To Make Crockpot Soup Recipes
- The Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks: Quick & Easy
- 717 Best Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Right Now: The Ultimate Guide
- Top 20 Healthiest Fruits You Can Eat
- 10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals To Simplify Your Dinner Time
10. Clean Eating Lettuce Wraps With Chicken And Avocado from Dear Crissy
- Lectin Food List: Is a Lectin-Free Diet Good for You?
- A List Of 50 Little Pleasures That Fill Your Life With Joy
- Recipes for Healthy Snacks for Women: Enjoy These Tasty and Nutritious Options!
- 16/8 Intermittent Fasting: How to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight
- Losing Weight With Insulin Resistance: A Guide for Beginners
11. Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Smoothie from Fit Foodie Finds
Did somebody say cheesecake?
12. No-Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars from The Big Man’s World
I’ve always wondered how Arman makes his recipes look so perfect.
13. Roasted Chickpeas from Vegan Heaven
Perfect for snacking, these tasty chickpeas are where it’s at.
14. Healthier Deviled Eggs from Live Eat Learn
Who can resist this favorite picnic finger food?
15. Low-Carb Vegan Protein Crackers from May I Have That Recipe
Craving something crunchy with a hint of protein? We’ve gotcha covered.
16. Healthy Egg And Veggie Muffins from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
These savory muffins, sometimes known as egg cups, are frequently made on a low-carb or keto diet.
17. Low-Carb Granola from Sugar Free Londoner
Perfect with fruit, a splash of milk, or to top your yogurt.
18. Sea Salt Cashew Butter Chocolate Protein Bars from Ambitious Kitchen
Did someone say chocolate?
19. Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Bars from The Girl On Bloor
Enjoy these scrumptious protein bars all year round.
20. Peanut Butter & Jam Cookies from Sweet Peas And Saffron
These remind me of the peanut butter and jelly cookies I used to make with mom when I was little.
Final Thoughts About High In Protein Snacks
Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or something to tide you over until your next meal, high-protein snacks can be a great option. They’re satisfying, nutritious, and easy to prepare.
If you’re looking for some great high-protein snack recipes, check out the 20 recipes in this article. They’re all quick and easy to prepare, and they’re all high in protein.
I hope that you found this article helpful and informative. Check out our printable meal planner to help you stay on track with your healthy eating goals!
Which of these high protein snacks do you like the most? Share with your friends and family!