Last Updated on May 7, 2021 by Lori Geurin
Wanting to get in better shape and feel healthier? Making your snacks protein-packed is a great place to start! Here are 20 healthy high protein snack recipes that are quick and easy to make, and super healthy too.
Protein is important for so many reasons. A high-protein diet is especially beneficial for weight loss and metabolism. But that’s not all. Here are a few more of the proven health benefits of eating protein-rich foods.
- decreases the risk of osteoporosis and fractures (1)
- lowers blood pressure (2)
- doesn’t harm the kidneys in people with healthy kidneys (3)
- reduces muscle loss associated with aging (4)
- speeds up recovery time after an injury (5)
- assists with maintaining weight loss (6)
- boosts metabolism and fat burning (7)
- reduces late-night snacking and cravings (8)
This post may contain affiliate links. Feel free to read our Affiliate Disclosure.
You’ll want to keep your snacks fresh and easy to grab. These BPA-free storage containers with lids make storing your healthy snacks a breeze.
To go to each of the tasty high protein snack recipes in the roundup below simply click on the tan-colored links. You’ll find a variety of high protein foods including healthy snacks that are low carb, low-fat, vegan, good for bodybuilding, and perfect to grab and go.
There are plenty of sweet and savory snacks to choose from that’ll make your tastebuds happy. So whether you’re craving dessert-like yummy protein balls, delicious dips, or satisfying snacks that could pass for a meal, it’s all here, so enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER
20 Healthy High Protein Snack Recipes
1. No Bake Energy Balls from Build Your Bite
*My personal favorite. My family and I love these and I make a batch each week! I add 1/4 cup chia seeds for even more protein and fiber.
Get my simple weekly meal planner + access to my entire resource library!
2. High Protein Black Bean Lime Dip from Hurry The Food Up
3. Apple Tuna Bites from Eat Drink Love
4. Hard Boiled Egg And Avocado Bowl from Eating Bird Food
5. 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Bars from Sammi Brondo Nutrition
Want our FREE fasting download that’ll show you Why Fasting Is Easier Than Dieting? Simply click the link below.
6. Almond Butter Protein Overnight Oats from Simply Quinoa
7. Classic Hummus from Gimme Some Oven
8. Vanilla Protein Balls With Chia Seeds from The Honour System
9. Chipotle Lime Edamame from Dizzy Busy & Hungry
10. Clean Eating Lettuce Wraps With Chicken And Avocado from Dear Crissy
- Would You Rather: Health And Fitness Edition
- OMAD Fasting Health Benefits And Precautions
- 50 Unique Ways To Share Fun Facts About Yourself
- 13 Turmeric Curcumin Health Benefits: A Powerful Antioxidant
- 50 Things To Do Instead Of Eating When You’re Intermittent Fasting
11. Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Smoothie from Fit Foodie Finds
12. No-Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars from The Big Man’s World
13. Roasted Chickpeas from Vegan Heaven
14. Healthier Deviled Eggs from Live Eat Learn
15. Low-Carb Vegan Protein Crackers from May I Have That Recipe
16. Healthy Egg And Veggie Muffins from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
17. Low-Carb Granola from Sugar Free Londoner
18. Sea Salt Cashew Butter Chocolate Protein Bars from Ambitious Kitchen
19. Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Bars from The Girl On Bloor
20. Peanut Butter & Jam Cookies from Sweet Peas And Saffron
Which of these high protein snacks do you like the most? Share with your friends and family!
PIN ME, PLEASE!
If you liked this, you’re going to love:
- 20 Healthy And Easy To Make Crockpot Soup Recipes
- The Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks: Quick & Easy
- 717 Best Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Right Now: The Ultimate Guide
- Top 20 Healthiest Fruits You Can Eat
- 10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals To Simplify Your Dinner Time