Needing some healthy breakfast ideas? In this post, I’ll give you 10 of the most delicious (and healthy) recipes to get you going in the morning.
Whether you’re hungry when you wake up or can’t stand the thought of food until at least 10 a.m., we’re all familiar with breakfast.
When our 4 kids were younger, we had a weekly tradition of eating breakfast on Sunday nights. It was a good way to start the new week because it was fun to eat breakfast at an atypical time.
And, even though I’m living the intermittent fasting lifestyle and often only have black coffee in the mornings, I still love eating breakfast foods at lunch or dinner time. Maybe you do too?
If you’re bored with the same old breakfasts I’ve gathered several healthy options to help you kickstart your morning. These recipes are perfect for adults and kids.
- 10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas To Start Your Morning
- 1. Healthy Eggs Benedict from Downshiftology
- 2. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats from Minimalist Baker
- 3. Best Green Smoothie from Love & Lemons
- 4. 3-Ingredient Chia Pudding from Feel Good Foodie
- 5. Healthy Breakfast Burritos from Kim’s Cravings
- 6. Ultimate Superfood Quinoa Porridge from Simply Quinoa
- 7. Avocado Toast With Egg from Simple Green Moms
- 8. Mini Ham And Cheese Quinoa Cups from Iowa Girl Eats
- 9. Morning Glory Muffins from Martha Stewart
- 10. Perfect Fluffy Protein Pancakes (no banana!) from Sweet Peas And Saffron
- Even More Breakfast Ideas…
- What is the best thing to eat for breakfast to lose weight?
- What should you not eat in the morning?
- What is the healthiest breakfast on the go?
- What if I don’t like to eat breakfast?
- Final Thoughts – Quick Healthy Breakfast Meals
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas To Start Your Morning
Simply click on the links below to see the recipes.
1. Healthy Eggs Benedict from Downshiftology
2. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats from Minimalist Baker
Get my simple weekly meal planner + access to my entire resource library!
3. Best Green Smoothie from Love & Lemons
4. 3-Ingredient Chia Pudding from Feel Good Foodie
5. Healthy Breakfast Burritos from Kim’s Cravings
6. Ultimate Superfood Quinoa Porridge from Simply Quinoa
7. Avocado Toast With Egg from Simple Green Moms
8. Mini Ham And Cheese Quinoa Cups from Iowa Girl Eats
9. Morning Glory Muffins from Martha Stewart
10. Perfect Fluffy Protein Pancakes (no banana!) from Sweet Peas And Saffron
- Lectin Food List: Is a Lectin-Free Diet Good for You?
- A List Of 50 Little Pleasures That Fill Your Life With Joy
- Recipes for Healthy Snacks for Women: Enjoy These Tasty and Nutritious Options!
- 16/8 Intermittent Fasting: How to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight
- Losing Weight With Insulin Resistance: A Guide for Beginners
Even More Breakfast Ideas…
- 10 Easy Baked Oatmeal Recipes For Breakfast
- 20 Quick And Easy Healthy High Protein Snack Recipes (these work great for breakfast too!)
- 10 Best Recipes For Easy To Make Protein Pancakes
- 15 Easy Overnight Oats Recipes For A Healthy Morning
What is the best thing to eat for breakfast to lose weight?
Avoid prepackaged foods as much as possible and focus on eating healthy real food. The fewer the ingredients the better!
According to Healthline, the following foods have been shown to help with weight loss.
What should you not eat in the morning?
If you want to be healthy here are a few breakfast options you may want to avoid.
- sugary cereals
- pop tarts
- sweetened yogurt
- anything with margarine
RELATED: 25 Unhealthiest Foods in America
What is the healthiest breakfast on the go?
- baked oatmeal muffins
- avocado toast
- homemade egg McMuffins
- fruit and yogurt parfaits
- egg cups
- overnight oats
- a piece of fruit
- healthy breakfast cookies
- peanut butter sweet potato toast or whole-grain toast
- breakfast burritos
What if I don’t like to eat breakfast?
No worries! Despite what you might have heard in the past, nothing bad will happen if you skip breakfast every once in a while.
In fact, skipping a meal or two each week is a great way to try intermittent fasting and experience some of the amazing benefits. You can find out about the importance of clean fasting and getting all the basics on how to do fasting if you’d like to learn more.
PLEASE PIN FOR LATER
Final Thoughts – Quick Healthy Breakfast Meals
I hope you enjoy the 10 deliciously healthy breakfast ideas! From eggs to overnight oats, there’s a big range of simple breakfast ideas that are perfect, whether you’re eating at home or need something easy to grab and go.
What’s your favorite healthy breakfast? Share below!