Looking for fun fall activities you can do with your family and friends while the leaves are changing colors? You’ve come to the right place. From spending time in the great outdoors to sipping hot apple cider, be inspired by this list of things to do in autumn.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
50 Fun Fall Activities To Try This Year
List of Fall Activities To Do With Family
- Climb a tree.
- Go camping.
- Make wassail in the slow cooker.
- Make your own Halloween costumes.
- Practice new wellness habits with your family.
- Enjoy a picnic in the park.
- Connect with family members who live far away with a regular Zoom date.
- Go on a hayride.
- Collect leaves and press them in a book or use them to create something artsy.
- Visit a fall festival.
Check out these 50 fun facts about yourself!
Fall Activities To Do Outdoors
- Go on a hike and notice the fall foliage.
- Go through a corn maze.
- Take a drive to enjoy all of the fall colors.
- Take a bike ride.
- Plant fall flowers like chrysanthemums and goldenrods.
- Do yoga or Pilates outside and enjoy breathing in the crisp air.
- Go stargazing in your backyard.
- Go kayaking.
- Roast s’mores over a fire.
- Sign up to walk or run a 5K.
List of Fall Activities For Children
- Create a fun outdoor obstacle course.
- Make a list of things you’re thankful for and hang them on the fridge.
- Rake leaves and jump in the piles.
- Tell ghost stories by a fire.
- Make some healthy snacks together and enjoy eating them together outside on a blanket.
- Crunch leaves under your feet.
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
- Go to a pumpkin patch and pick pumpkins.
- Make a scarecrow.
- Carve jack-o-lanterns.
Fall Activities To Do At Home
- Decorate your front porch in a fall theme.
- Sew your own mittens.
- Curl up with a good book in front of a fireplace.
- Create a fall wreath.
- Make a pot of sweet potato chili.
- Make popcorn on the stove. (I love popping ours in coconut oil – yummy!)
- Find a low-cost hobby you enjoy, like playing an instrument, home decor, or cake decorating.
- Knit a scarf.
- Clean out your closet and create a fall capsule wardrobe.
- Start writing in a gratitude journal.
Fall Activities For Couples
- Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte from your favorite coffee shop.
- Bake an apple pie together.
- Visit a farmer’s market and choose some fresh fall produce like cranberries, figs, pumpkins, and apples.
- Hang out in a bookstore.
- Buy a natural massage oil with essential oils and give each other back massages.
- Go all out hygge. Light a fire, wear cozy sweaters and socks and drink big mugs of hot apple cider.
- Light some cinnamon-scented candles and cuddle.
- Rent a cabin for a rustic weekend getaway.
- Listen to music and dance.
- Watch a scary movie.
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive fun health and wellness tips straight to your inbox.
PIN ME, PLEASE!
If you liked this you’re going to love:
- Sweet Potato Chili Recipe To Make Your Heart Happy
- How To Improve Your Life With A Fall Capsule Wardrobe
- 27 Fun Facts About Me Including My Most Embarrassing Moment
- 10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals To Simplify Your Dinner Time
- 8 Proven Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 100 Low-Cost Hobbies That Will Pique Your Curiosity
What fun fall activities do you enjoy? Share below!