Last Updated on June 13, 2022 by Lori Geurin
Happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a great week and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend ahead. I’m excited because tomorrow I’m going to a tea room with my sweet Mom and aunts for lunch. Pinkies up!
But even if tea rooms are not your cup of tea, I hope you’ll find something of interest below in our Friday Favorites.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
1. Yummy Recipes
- Low Carb Keto Sausage Balls With Cream Cheese
- Low-Carb Korean Beef (one of my family’s favorites!)
- Tomato Soup
2. Dry Skin Solutions
As the temperatures turn colder, many people start to have dry skin issues. Here are some dry skin solutions to help…
- 7 Natural Remedies For Eczema is a great article for anyone dealing with eczema from Wellness Mama, one of my favorite fellow bloggers.
- CereVe Moisturizing Cream is the cream of the crop when it comes to affordable, long-lasting moisturizers. Our family has been using it for years. I love that it’s oil-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores and cause acne breakouts. This makes it perfect to use on your face and body.
- Sky Organics Organic Lip Balm 6-Pack is the balm diggity when it comes to pampering your kisser. It goes on smooth and leaves your lips softer than a leading brand which might remind you of bees. 😉
- Here are Dermatologists Top Tips For Relieving Dry Skin.
- Coconut oil is one of the best natural dry skin solutions. You can slather it all over your body and smell like you’re at the beach. A word of warning to those of you with acne-prone skin…I would be careful about using it on your face unless you know you tolerate it well. Some people, myself included, break out when coconut oil is applied to their faces.
3. Baking Pumpkin Donuts
My 16-year-old daughter, Emma helped me bake scrumptious pumpkin donuts earlier this week and our Boston Terriers, Max and Rudy were swarming the kitchen. I can’t blame them though. The cinnamony scent was pretty amazing.
Do you like eating pumpkin foods in the fall?
If so, here are 13 Pumpkin Recipes to get you started.
4. Warm Socks!
I’m loving these warm compression socks for men and women. They have over 7,000 4.5-star reviews on Amazon and are so soft and comfy.
And, best of all, they come in a variety of awesome colors and patterns. If you don’t like these cute designs, never fear, because they have solid colors too.
Compression socks are great if you’re on your feet all day, are an athlete or if you simply want to be warm and stylish.
(I know, style is in the eye of the beholder and I choose the make my own.) I can wear these under a pair of jeans, leggings or tall boots. My legs feel invigorated after wearing them all day and I can’t say the same is true without them.
Chalk it up to having four children perhaps. Either way, I’m gonna be wearing these socks until summer is here again!
5. Tips For Dealing With Difficult People
While toxic, difficult people are not my favorite, the helpful tips below are.
As the holidays approach many people say they feel overwhelmed with extra work they need to get done. And though no one wants to be stressed out, it’s likely you’ll face people who aren’t dealing the best.
So here are 20 Tips For Dealing With Difficult People that can help.
What You Can Do Now
Do you have special plans for the weekend or are you staying in to snuggle up with a good book to read? I’d love to know!
Share your thoughts below!
If you haven’t yet, please be sure to like and follow our healthy Facebook group here.