Last Updated on March 6, 2021 by Lori Geurin
Here are 10 recipes for easy to make protein pancakes that are healthy, satisfying, and nutritious.
Looking for something delicious to make for breakfast, but tired of eating the same old thing? Or, maybe you love your breakfast foods, but you feel hungry just a few hours after you eat. Healthy protein pancakes are a great solution – for breakfast or any time of day!
When I was following the keto plan I ate a lot of eggs and bacon for breakfast (when I wasn’t intermittent fasting). But our family enjoys pancakes on a weekly basis now. We still eat eggs but our favorite breakfasts are protein-packed pancakes or overnight oats.
If you’re following a low-carb or keto plan there are plenty of low-carb pancake recipes here!
Want our FREE Intermittent Fasting eBook? Lose weight, simplify your life, and feel better with the complete guide to fasting.
PLEASE PIN FOR LATER
How To Eat Protein Pancakes
Quick, everyone who grew up slathering peanut butter on your pancakes raise your hand! And raise is high because if you haven’t experienced the mind-blowing deliciousness that is PB on pancakes then after reading this post you’ll want to whip some up stat. Because there’s nothing like it.
Go ahead and slice up a banana or throw on a handful of chocolate chips to top off that delicious stack.
What a sight to behold. Am I right?
So thankful my Dad taught me this peanut butter trick when I was a little girl.
I remember going to a friend’s house for a sleepover and wondering where the peanut butter was when they served pancakes for breakfast. I thought, doesn’t everyone put peanut butter on their pancakes?
Meal Prep Pancakes To Save Time
Nowadays we meal prep a big batch of pancakes for the week. This makes things easy because you simply heat them up in the toaster, microwave, oven, or stove and you have a healthy, delicious breakfast.
One of my daughters loves to grab her cake and go…sort of like a Poptart, only much healthier!
When my husband makes pancakes he replaces the milk or liquid in the recipe with egg whites for extra protein. When I’m not doing the peanut butter thing (which is rare) I also love mine with blueberries and pecans, sweetened with a hint of pure maple syrup or raw honey.
And, of course, the best pancakes are homemade, but, if you’re in a pinch, you can buy protein pancake mixes at your local grocery store and throw in your favorite ingredients – we like berries, nuts, and chia seeds. Sam’s Club has a great option that we keep stocked in our pantry. It’s the Krusteaz Buttermilk.
Below you’ll find 10 of the most delicious recipes for protein pancakes! There are plenty of options for everyone. Simply click on the tan-colored links to go to the recipes in the roundup. (Looking at all these pancake photos is making me hungry. Just look at all that yumminess!) Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Feel free to read our Affiliate Disclosure.
10 Best Recipes For Easy To Make Protein Pancakes
1. 4-Ingredient Protein Pancakes from Skinny Ms.
2. Perfect Fluffy Protein Pancakes (no banana!) from Sweet Peas & Saffron
3. Healthy Pancake Recipe from Happy Healthy Mama
4. Oatmeal Pancakes For One (No Protein Powder) from Oatmeal With A Fork
- 10 Easy Baked Oatmeal Recipes For Breakfast
- 6 Pink Himalayan Salt Benefits To Boost Your Health
- How To Be A Better Listener: 10 Simple Tips To Improve Communication
- 15 Empath Traits: How To Live A Healthy Life If You’re An Empath
- 42 Powerful Intermittent Fasting Quotes To Spark Your Motivation
5. The Best Pancakes from Pinch Of Yum
6. Best Blueberry Pancakes from Simply Quinoa
7. Sweet Potato Rolled Oat Pancakes from The Roasted Root
8. Apple Cinnamon Pancakes From Kim’s Cravings
9. Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes from Eating Well
10. Low Carb Chocolate Pancakes from Wholesome Yum
Get the FREE Printable Low-Carb Shopping List by clicking the button below.
PIN ME, PLEASE!
Summary – 10 Easy To Make Protein Pancakes
The next time you’re searching for breakfast ideas think of protein pancakes and enjoy one of the tasty recipes above. I’m working my way through all these cakes…how about you?
The protein keeps you feeling full longer and helps you maintain those muscles you’ve worked so hard to build. Best of all, they’re easy to make and dee-licious. I mean, who doesn’t love pancakes?
Do you have a favorite recipe for protein pancakes? I’d love to hear about it!
If you liked this, you’re going to love:
- 10 Easiest Ways To Cut Carbs And Lose Weight
- 717 Best Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Right Now: The Ultimate Guide
- The Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks: Quick & Easy
- 18 Quick And Easy Tips To Lose Weight Fast
- 20 Healthy And Easy To Make Crockpot Soup Recipes
- 10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals To Simplify Your Dinner Time
- How To Grow Sprouts At Home Even If You Don’t Have A Green Thumb
- Top 20 Healthiest Fruits You Can Eat