Last Updated on June 13, 2022 by Lori Geurin
As another year comes to a close people are beginning to make resolutions for 2020. And, statistically speaking, many of those resolutions will be health and fitness related. Below you’ll find 20 inspirational health and fitness quotes to motivate and inspire you on your health journey into the new year.
But before we go into the quotes I wanted to share this great offer from Find Your Trainer (FYT) for Two Weeks of Personal Training for Free! Your certified trainer personalizes each workout for your goals, body, lifestyle, location, and equipment. Best of all, you can work out anywhere you want – your home, outside, or the gym.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
Inspirational Health And Fitness Quotes
- When you feel like quitting remember why you started.
- “The greatest wealth is health.” -Virgil
- Fit is not a destination. It is a way of life.
- “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being.” -Greg Anderson
- We rise by lifting others.
- “To ensure good health: Eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” -William Londen
- When nothing goes right
go left go lift.
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” -Ann Wigmore
- You are enough. You are loved.
- “Every living cell in your body is made from the food you eat. If you consistently eat junk food then you’ll have a junk body.” -Jeanette Jenkins
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Your body hears everything your mind says.” -Naomi Judd
- “You are not your illness, you have an individual story to tell. You have a name, a history, a personality. Staying yourself is part of the battle.” – Julian Seifte
- “We know that food is a medicine, perhaps the most powerful drug on the planet with the power to cause or cure most disease.” -Dr. Mark Hyman
- “The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” -Plato
- Actually, I can.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- Today’s Forecast: 100% chance of winning
A New Year, A New You
Here are a few ideas to get you started!
Taking Action Steps
When you set your fitness goals for the new year consider where you’d like to be 12 months from now. Write down your long-term and short-term goals. Then jot down some concrete steps you can take now to start making your goals a reality.
Consider finding an accountability partner to share your wellness journey with. Having a friend to work out with can really help! Especially on days when your motivation is low.
Ways To Work Out
There are many options for working out so you might want to try a few and see which one fits your lifestyle and budget the best. Here are a few to consider:
- join a local gym
- work with a certified personal trainer (at home or outdoors), like the ones at Find Your Trainer (You can save $50 on your first purchase with the code FYT50.)
- participate in a tennis or swim club
- work out at home
- walk or run
- kettlebell workout
- yoga or Pilates
Do you know how good it feels to wear a new outfit? When you’re starting a fitness routine wearing the latest athletic apparel can give you that boost of motivation you need to get started.
I’m loving all of the classic Reebok shoes and apparel. I bought the Reebok classic leather shoes for women a few months ago. They’re super comfy and go with almost everything in my closet.
Summary – Inspirational Health And Fitness Quotes
I hope you enjoyed these health and fitness quotes and tips for working out in the new year. Writing down your goals and action steps will help you stay on track for a new year and a brand new you!
If you enjoyed this post you’ll want to check out:
- Quick Guide To Intermittent Fasting For Beginners
- 16 Best Fitness Gift For Her 2019
- 20 Quotes About Compassion To Inspire You
- Fitness Faux Pas Identified And Rectified
- 20 Reasons To Try A Kettlebell Workout
- Would You Rather: Health And Fitness Edition
- 16 Best Fitness Gifts For Her 2019
- Fitness Faux Pas Identified And Rectified
- Setting Health And Fitness Goals And Sticking With Them
- The Health Benefits Of Rebounding On A Mini Trampoline
- What Is HIIT And Why You Should Be Doing It
What are your favorite inspirational quotes for health and fitness?