Last Updated on November 19, 2022 by Lori Geurin
Ready to try something new? Here are 100 low-cost hobbies you start today!
Hobbies are a great way to enjoy an activity you love, manage stress, and take a break from your to-do list. They’re also a wonderful way to keep your mind sharp, be creative, and learn new skills. You can choose many hobbies, and you don’t have to spend much (or any) money to get started. The list below will give you 100 inexpensive hobbies you can start today from your living room.
The best thing is that you can choose something that piques your curiosity and excites you. Then you can decide when and how much time you want to commit to your hobby. You’re in the driver’s seat. That’s what makes hobbies such a healthy part of your lifelong wellness plan.
You may even make a new friend or find out that a family member has some of the same interests as you and be able to share your hobbies.
- 100 Low-Cost Hobbies That Will Pique Your Curiosity
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
PIN FOR LATER, PLEASE
100 Low-Cost Hobbies That Will Pique Your Curiosity
Hobbies To Do Alone
- learn a new language
- coin collecting
- taking an online course, like these free ones from Harvard
- listen to podcasts
Get our FREE Intermittent Fasting eBook
Hobbies To Do With Others
- working out
- thrift store shopping
- drinking coffee
- having movie nights
- kite flying
- going to bookstores
- clothing swap parties
Hobbies To Do Outdoors
- bird watching
- shell collecting
- leaf pressing and collecting
- metal detecting
- flower pressing and collecting
- window shopping
- walking your dog
- practice meditation
- What is Wellness and How to Enjoy Greater Well-Being
- 9 Health Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting To Improve Your Life
- What You Need To Know About Intermittent Fasting and Fatigue
- 20 Easy Ways To Express Gratitude
- 20 Fun Ways To Work Out at Home (That Are Actually Fun!)
Hobbies To Do At Home Indoors
- playing a musical instrument
- home decor
- cake decorating
- foodie – cooking
- caring for a pet
- video gaming
- Humane Society
- mentoring programs
- domestic violence shelters
- nursing home
- Meals On Wheels
Hobbies To Make Money
- start a blog
- app development
- selling crafts on Etsy
- interior design
- writing a book
- starting a catering service
- creating online courses
- graphic design
- web development
Use Your Brain + DIY Hobbies
- crossword puzzles
- keeping a gratitude journal
- board games
- floral arranging
- oil painting
- building models
- making jewelry
- kettlebell workouts
- ping pong
Check out these 15 fitness gifts for guys!
How Do I Choose An Inexpensive Hobby?
Wondering how to find an inexpensive hobby that you love? Here are a few tips:
- Think back to your childhood and what activities you loved doing.
- Think of something you enjoy doing now and how you can transform that interest into a hobby.
- Take a hobby quiz.
- Try out fun hobbies and see which one you like the best.
RELATED: 30 Fun Facts About Yourself
Summary – 100 Inexpensive Hobbies
I hope this list of cheap hobbies has given you some new and exciting ideas! Whether you already have a hobby or want to start one, there’s no better time than now.
A hobby is a great way to relieve stress, spend time with others, and improve your health. Hobbies can be done alone or in groups. You can do them outdoors or inside your home. People even make money while enjoying interesting hobbies. You get to decide how little or how much time you spend enjoying your time pursuing your hobbies.
Be sure to subscribe to our FREE email list to receive fun health and wellness tips straight to your inbox.
Do you have a hobby, or are you hoping to start one soon? Share below.
If you liked this, you’re going to love:
- How To Improve Your Life With A Fall Capsule Wardrobe
- 50 Fun Fall Activities To Try This Year
- 27 Fun Facts About Me Including My Most Embarrassing Moment
- 8 Ways To Improve Communication Skills
- Would You Rather: Health And Fitness Edition
- Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks For You