Last Updated on August 9, 2022 by Lori Geurin
Looking for healthy dinner recipes that are quick and easy to make? Here are 10 healthy sheet pan meals that are so delicious you’ll want to add them to your weekly dinner rotation!
Healthy sheet pan meals are popular because they’re awesome in every way. They taste delicious, only take a few minutes to prep, and are a cinch to clean up. So if you’re looking for healthy dinner ideas that don’t take long to make you’re going to love the 5-star sheet pan dinners below.
- Benefits Of Healthy Sheet Pan Meals
- 10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals
- 1. Lemon Garlic Chicken from Eating Bird Food
- 2. Garlic Ginger Chicken & Broccoli from Pinch Of Yum
- 3. Cuban Chicken With Citrus Avocado Salsa from Half Baked Harvest
- 4. Sausage And Root Vegetables from The Girl On Bloor
- 5. Honey Citrus Salmon from Killing Thyme
- 6. Steak Fajitas from Life Made Sweeter
- 7. Jamaican Chicken from Sweet Peas And Saffron
- 8. Chicken (or Tofu) Shawarma from Feasting At Home
- 9. Chicken With Rainbow Vegetables from Well Plated By Erin
- 10. Shrimp And Tomatoes from The Pioneer Woman
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting our little blog. I appreciate you!
Get the FREE Low-Carb Shopping List
Benefits Of Healthy Sheet Pan Meals
When you’re tired at the end of a long day, the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen. With sheet pan meals the oven does all the work for you.
You simply prep a few wholesome ingredients and toss them onto a pan. Place your pan in the oven and in a few minutes, you’ll be enjoying a tasty, nourishing meal. Plus, they make yummy leftovers too.
Oh, and did I mention that cleanup is a breeze?
10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals
To see the recipes, simply click on the tan-colored links or images below.
1. Lemon Garlic Chicken from Eating Bird Food
Get my simple weekly meal planner + access to my entire resource library!
2. Garlic Ginger Chicken & Broccoli from Pinch Of Yum
Related: 20 Healthy And Easy To Make Crockpot Soup Recipes
3. Cuban Chicken With Citrus Avocado Salsa from Half Baked Harvest
RELATED: Delicious One Pot Recipe For Beef Burrito Skillet – Quick And Easy
4. Sausage And Root Vegetables from The Girl On Bloor
- 6 Ways the Benefits of Silence Can Give Your Health a Boost
- From Generic to Memorable: How to Choose a Business Name That Sets You Apart
- The Importance of Proofreading and Copyediting: How to Improve Your Website’s Credibility
- The Art of Engagement: How to Write Articles That Keep Your Audience Coming Back
- Asserting Yourself: How To Communicate Your Needs and Boundaries
5. Honey Citrus Salmon from Killing Thyme
Check out these recipes for healthy snacks!
6. Steak Fajitas from Life Made Sweeter
7. Jamaican Chicken from Sweet Peas And Saffron
Get the FREE Intermittent Fasting Ebook
8. Chicken (or Tofu) Shawarma from Feasting At Home
9. Chicken With Rainbow Vegetables from Well Plated By Erin
10. Shrimp And Tomatoes from The Pioneer Woman
PIN ME, PLEASE!
If you liked these heart healthy sheet pan meals you’re going to love:
PLEASE PIN FOR LATER
- How To Grow Sprouts At Home Even If You Don’t Have A Green Thumb
- Top 20 Best Healthy Snacks For You
- 15 Healthy Breakfast Foods To Start Your Morning Right
- 15 Easy Overnight Oats Recipes For A Healthy Morning
- Sweet Potato Chili Recipe To Make Your Heart Happy
- Top 20 Healthiest Fruits You Can Eat
- 10 Best Recipes For Easy To Make Protein Pancakes
- Easy Low Carb Keto One Pot Meal
Do you have a favorite sheet pan meal? Share below!
9 thoughts on “10 Fast And Healthy Sheet Pan Meals To Simplify Your Dinner Time”
These sheet pan meal are quite nice. This is something quite appealing about a meal laid out on a pan like this rather than in separate pots and pans.
Thank you, I agree. I love eating delicious food but don’t enjoy cleaning up the mess afterward and sheet pan meals are the perfect solution!
I love the ease of sheet pan meals. That Cuban chicken one sounds incredible!
Yes, I agree! And the citrus avocado salad that goes with it is amazing too. Hope you enjoy.
I absolutely LOVE sheet pan meals. They’re a great way to take the hassle out of dinner.
Everything looks fabulous. I just love pan meals, so I’ll have to give these a try. I’ll go for the fajitas first!
Thank you – you can’t go wrong with fajitas!
I love sheet pan meals! The Jerk Chicken is screaming my name. I love anything with purple potatoes and will definitely be adding this to the menu.
Jerk Chicken is one of my favorites too! I’ve never tried a purple potato but really want to. How do they taste compared to a red or sweet potato?
Living in a small town is nice for a lot of reasons but we don’t always have access to the large variety of produce that bigger cities do. We grow our own sweet potatoes though so may have to look into growing purple potatoes now too.